Sunday, September 16, 2007

this makes me self-conscious... and i don't like it.

in an attempt to avoid mass e-mails (which i can only write with jamie's guidance) and also share pictures that i feel may be of interest to some people (mostly my parents), i have resigned myself to starting this blog. it will undoubtably be cheesy (note the title). my apologies. the nice thing about this is that you don't have to read it if you don't want to, unlike mass e-mails! really, i'm doing you a favor.

i am now going to attempt to post a picture to make sure i know how:


this is my roommate. she is neat.


these are my friends. i like them.

i know how to post pictures now.

7 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes! I will check it religiously.

I love you.

Jamie said...

yes, me to! However, I do expect your loyalties to remain with thirytravs.

Emily Geyer said...

so, you better post a lot on here. i'm going to be checking it everyday! yeah! you're coming on ... thursday? love you!

Janie said...

You are too funny!! Best wishes on your adventure!!! You make the 'Straw' Family proud!!! We will be praying for you very often!!! Be safe, strong, and courageous!!!
Love you,
Uncle John, Aunt Janie, Ellie-bellie, Chaddie, J :-)

Patrick said...

You win the "Most Blogs Established in the month of September" Award. Congratulations!

Also, a guy on my Young Life team spent all summer in Ethiopia. Do you want contacts? He knows a cartographer.

Jennifer said...

didn't you once tell me your life's desire was to marry an African cartographer?? yes, i'm quite certain of it. soon, kris - soon your life will finally be complete.

i am also concerned for you as you begin this blogging endeavor. you saw what it did to me. i am, however, much pleased to discover this gem of a blog. and i'm glad i still bear the roommate title...forever!!!

olivia said...

yay for blogs! i'm in. and i'm adding your page to my page. :o)
africa!!!!!!